Choose your Chimera Shih Tzu Puppy
No puppies available at this time. New litters coming soon!
2023 Shih Tzu Litters
Lilith & Achilles – May 28th: cream & white puppies expected
Ryn & Anubis – June 2nd: black, dobie, and gold puppies expected
VIEW PHOTOS OF PARENTS ON GOOD DOG
Stephanie & Allyssa (daughter)
Facebook Page: Chimera Shih Tzu
Facebook Group: Shih Tzu Lovers of Florida
Good Dog: Chimera Shih Tzu
Location: Port Charlotte FL
❤️ AKC Bred with Heart ❤️
How much are your puppies?
Puppies are $2,500
All our puppies come with:
- Lifetime Breeder Support
- 1 Year Congenital Health Guarantee
- Veterinarian Health Check
- Florida Veterinarian Health Certificate
- Registration Papers with Limited (Pet) Registration from AKC or CKC
- 30 days Trupanion Pet Insurance free (you must activate/sign up)
- 25% off Baxter & Bella online Puppy Training School, use code CHIMERA25
- Embark DNA breed certificate of parents
- Vaccines up to date
- Dewormed up to date, negative fecal test from veterinarian
- Educational materials to help you get started with your new pup
- Puppy Gift Pack of Goodies
- Puppies have been raised & socialized in home among our family, loved beyond measure, and raised in a clean living environment.
- Puppies go home with Purina Pro Plan Focus – Puppy formula, dry dog food.
- Puppies have been introduced to the crate.
- Puppies have been using potty pads, but will require ongoing training and supervision at this age.
- Puppies have been introduced to car rides at an early age to help prevent car sickness and anxieties later in life.
- Puppies have been introduced to grooming and grooming tools to help acclimate them.
- Puppies nails are trimmed multiple times before they go home.
- Puppies receive sanitary trims before they go home.
- Puppies have been introduced and socialized to other dogs.
- Puppies have been exposed to toys and will take familiar toys home with them.
- Puppies have been exposed to a variety of sights, sounds, textures, and experiences during the critical early developmental stage.
- Welcome Back Policy. Chimera Shih Tzu puppies and dogs are always welcome back home here, at any point in their lives if you cannot keep them (no refunds but they can come home, never to a shelter!)
How it works!
Sign up on our website chimerashihtzu.com to be notified when Chimera Shih Tzu puppies are available or fill out our puppy application to be pre-approved to choose a puppy as they become available.
We are in Port Charlotte in SW Florida. We prefer families to pickup locally but can offer great flight nanny recommendations to help you arrange transport if you are too far to drive.
Once approved, you are then welcome to choose an available puppy. If we don’t have what you’re looking for, you will be placed on our waiting list to be alerted when we have more puppies available.
Once you have decided on a puppy we ask for a $200 reservation fee (Zelle, Venmo, or Good Dog) to hold the puppy of your choice. The remaining puppy balance is due in cash at pickup, Puppies can go home at 8 – 10 weeks old, after they have been cleared by our veterinarians.
If at any point you are no longer interested in a Chimera Shih Tzu puppy, just let us know and we will remove you from future announcements.
Follow our Facebook page Chimera Shih Tzu to see how we care for and prepare puppies for life with their new families! After filling out this waiting list form, message us on Facebook for a quicker response when puppies are available.
- We are a member of AKC Bred with H.E.A.R.T.
- We are a member of Good Dog’s Breeder Program
- We have client reviews on Google & Facebook
- We have recommendations from previous families in our Facebook group Shih Tzu Lovers of Florida.
We do occasionally have adult dogs that are retired from our breeding program. We always spay and neuter when they are retired. On an individual basis we decide if the dog would have the best life staying with us or if we should allow them to be adopted to a home where they will be spoiled and pampered with all the love and affection of a small household. We love our babies so much, but sometimes, some of them, would do better in a home with less dogs to compete for attention. They can also be a blessing to someone that is looking for an adult dog to keep them company.
These wonderful companions are sometimes donated to families with autism, retired or disabled veterans, or other families that we feel would benefit from the love of a Shih Tzu.
We cover the pre-adoption veterinary expenses, paying for their spays, neuters, and vaccines. All expenses after adoption are the responsibility of adopter.
Our retired adults are:
- Spayed & Neutered
- Healthy & Loving
- UTD on heartworm prevention
- UTD on deworming
- UTD on vaccines
- Housebroken but may have accidents during transition
- Boys use belly bands (male diapers) to prevent marking in the house.